- Preserve and push the beloved platform forward using technical expertise, modern tools, and a clear road-map. This long term plan will take years and is focused on results
- Provide anyone who would like to become a Vampire user with products that will upgrade all Amiga computer models to the best performance possible
- Empower users by giving them the opportunity to upgrade legacy systems with the Vampire accelerator's current feature set, while continuously updating it
- Enable users to do more, by expanding this family of personal computers with the Vampire 4+ Standalone, a new Amiga-compatible model utilizing the latest technology.
- Inspire growth through ongoing 68k based product development of advanced FPGA cores
- Bring power back to users by developing open-source operating system that is 800 compatible with Amiga OS 3.x
- Give Amiga users reasonably priced choices
- Ultimately revive the Amiga with help of amazing community and people of good will around the world