- LogiLink cable is for powering the system (a longer one).
Please mind that data cable coming with the USB blaster should not be used as power cable as this can cause system malfunction.
- For Apollo gamepad to work you might need to switch to "D" mode. The switch is underneath the gamepad.
- Please be careful when inserting SD cards and make sure you're actually aiming into the slot.
- Attempting to insert USB plug into DB9 port may result in errors with the CF card and unbootable system.
- The Vampire V4+ comes pre-installed with working, tested CompactFlash adapter and a working, tested CompactFlash card.
IDE 44-pin: Please note, there is power on the IDE-44 port. Wrong placement on this plug can destroy the device. More info >>
- The Vampire V4+ comes with three USB ports allowing you to use USB-Keyboard, USB-Mouse and USB-Gamepad (or Mouse/Joystick via DB9 port)
- Please note that not all mice and keyboards might work. Here is the list of compatible Peripherals >>
- Some units have by design a sliding top cover that makes a sound when moved sideways.
* V4+ core is currently in developmental stage. Features are subject to change and might come and go.
a) Performance is application-dependent. See Benchmarks >>
b) Functionality varies between different TV/monitor models. Please make sure the display is able to show V4+ modes first.
c) Speed boost depends on the device PIO mode support.